You can change your forename or surname, add names or rearrange your existing names (please be aware that changing a child's name can be more complicated depending upon whether the consent of the other parent or guardian is forthcoming).

Once you have decided to change your name, you can use the new name for all purposes, for example, publishing marriage bans, legal proceedings and obtaining, or changing details on a driving license or passport.


Call one of the leading firms of the North West and West Midlands - 01706 671434